Jaco General Contractor, Inc. (JGC) is seeking qualified applicants for Project Superintendent positions. Check out the job description below and if you're interested in joining our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Candidates will be expected to lead the daily site operations from ground breaking through project turn-over. The ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience as a lead superintendent on commercial projects in the $3 - 10,000,000 range. Extensive travel is required. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Implement, monitor and ensure strict compliance with all site safety requirements.
- Coordination and responsible for all site construction activities.
- Supervise all field personnel as required to successfully complete projects.
- Coordinate, manage and supervise all site trades/subcontractors.
- Project scheduling (master schedule and look-ahead scheduling utilizing CPM).
- Supervise and enforce onsite QA/QC processes to ensure that JGC’s projects maintain the highest quality industry standards.
- Review and maintain a thorough understanding of all project contract documents, shop drawings and submittals to identify possible conflicts, quality and constructability issues early in the lifecycle of the project.
- Daily and weekly project reporting.
- Monitor and maintain all SWPPP requirements.
JGC seeks the following quality for the ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High levels of organization.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Project, Adobe Reader and cloud file storage (e.g. Dropbox, Box.net, Sharepoint or similar).
- OSHA 30 hour (10 hour minimum to apply).
- Thorough understanding of SWPPP.
- Understanding and familiarity with formal QA/QC processes (e.g. ACOE CQM or similar).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- High level of professional personal conduct.
- Understanding of project budgeting and cost control
JCG offers a full benefits package, bonus program and competitive base salaries.